Dear Members of AACMA,
Due to four cases of the new coronavirus pneumonia identified in the Bay Area and for the safety of our members, it has been decided to change the CE lecture on 2/9/20 from a class meeting in the State Capitol area to a ZOOM online class.
The following is the procedure for participation. Please complete by February 8th,2020
1) Sign up at www.aacmaonline.com to pay the fee. Please indicate that you are attending the lecture on February 9th. The annual membership fee is $200, for members who have not paid the membership yet please pay first. The registration fee for members is $30 and $200 for non-members. Please keep the receipt that you receive by email after payment.
2) Send email to email@example.com
Please indicate your attendance day, registration fee, English name and license number.
3) AACMA will send an email to those who have already registered and paid the fees. Please complete the signature form and evaluation form and email back to AACMA. Once AACMA receives the email then they will email you your CE certificate.
4) Download ZOOM on your phone or computer and test it.
5) On February 9th at 8:30am (PST) select ZOOM app on your mobile phone or computer to joint in the ZOOM online class. Use the password: 318-247-9335 for meeting ID.
English translation will not be provided for this online lecture.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Academic Department of AACMA