Date: 03/17/2019, 9:00 am to 5:30pm
Venue：Marriott Hotel，480 Sutter St., San Francisco，CA 94108
Languages: Mandarin, English
8:30 am-9:00 am Registration
9:00 am-9:45 am Opening Ceremony
9:00 am Master of Ceremony, General Secretary Dr. Huashu Shen, announces the opening.
9:00 am-9:05 am Introduction of Chairs
9:05 am-9:15 am Opening Remarks by President Hu Jun
9:15 am-9:45 am Co-Chairs congratulatory speeches and certificate of appreciation Presentation
（6 speakers, 5 mins/each speaker）
1. Vice Principal of GuangZhou University of Chinese Medicine — Pan, Huafeng.
2. Head of the delegation from Popular Science Branch of China National Medicine Institute — He, Hao
3. Principal of GuiZhou University of Chinese Medicine — Liu, Xing De.
4. Representative from Wabbo Company.
5. Representative from Fu Sheng Company.
6. Representative from MIEC.
9:45 am – 10:00 am Group Photograph
1. All Co-Chairs
2. All Chairs
3. All representatives
10:00 am – 10:20 am Break, Venue separation
Lecture Hall A
10:20 am – 12:30 pm Master of Ceremony: Dr. Xue Chulong
1. Professor Pan, Huafeng, Vice Principal, GuangZhou University of Chinese Medicine (10:20 am – 11:00 am)
Topic: Pathological Research and Discovery on Prevention and Treatment of Precancerous Lesions of Gastric Cancer with Strengthening the Spleen, Transforming Stagnation and Detoxification Principles.
2. Zhou, Ying, Dean of College, GuiZhou University of Chinese Medicine (11:00 am – 11:40 am)
Topic: Study on the Effective Components and Mechanism of Anti-Osteoporosis via GuiZhou Traditional Medicine.
3. Ma, ZhongXue, PhD. (11:40 am – 12:10 pm)
Topic: Clinical Application of TCM Oncology and KangSuo Therapy.
4. Professor Fu Li, President & Chief Scientist, Yatai-Fusheng Natural Medicine Research Academy (12:10 pm – 12:30 pm)
Topic: Latest Development of Ginseng Research
Lecture Hall B
10:20 am – 12:30 pm Master of Ceremony: Ou, Jenny L.Ac.
1. Professor Jiang, Deyou. Dean of the First Affiliated Hospital of Hei Long Jiang University of Chinese Medicine, (10:20 am – 11:00 am)
Topic: The Thought Process and Clinical Application of Jin Gui Yao Lue on Miscellaneous Diseases.
2. Fu, ZhongHua PhD. (11:00 – 11:40 am)
Topic: Indications and Key Techniques of Fu’s Subcutaneous Needling
3. Professor Lin, Hui, Director of Development and Planning Department, GuangZhou University of Chinese Medicine, (11:40 am – 12:10 pm)
Topic: The Path of Chinese Medicine Universities Development with Double First-Class Backgrounds.
4. Professor Zhou, ShangCheng, Dean of School of Economics and Management, GuangZhou University of Chinese Medicine, (12:10 pm – 12:30 pm)
Topic: New Addition to Diseases Classification ICD 11: Traditional Medicine Module and TCM Development Research
12: 30 pm – 1: 30 pm Lunch
Lecture Hall A
1:30 pm – 3: 30 pm (40 minutes per keynote speaker) Masters of Ceremony: Dr. Hong, Yixin, Dr. Lin, Xijun
1. Professor Ma, Hongxia, First Affiliated Hospital of GuangZhou Medical University,
Topic: Experience in Acupuncture Treatments on PCOS.
2. Professor Li, Weirong, Clinical Medicine Research Institute of GuangZhou University of Chinese Medicine,
Topic: Research on Prevention and Treatments on Alzheimer’s disease via Chinese Medicine.
3. Wang, Shan L.Ac. American Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine,
Topic: “He Tu” River Map, Five Elements, Eight Trigrams and Menstrual Cycles.
3: 30 pm – 3:50 pm Break
3:50 pm – 5:30 pm (10 minutes per keynote speaker) Masters of Ceremony: Dr. Yang, Jun
1, Dr. Li, Ping, First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University,
Topic: New Development of Integrative Treatment for Recurrent Ovary Cancer
2, Rui, Juan, President, Fuxin New Technology Industrial Co., Ltd., Nanjin, China
Topic: Improvement of Microcirculation for Prevention of Chronic illnesses – The Health Maintenance Trend of 21st Century
3. Associate Professor Li, Xiaofeng, Guizhou University of Chinese Medicine
Topic: Research Findings of Preventative Effects of Li Xue Huo Qi Pills for Myocardial Ischemia-reperfusion Injury In rats
4, Associate Professor Li, Xunzhao, Guizhou University of Chinese Medicine,
Topic: The Biomarker Research Model Reveals the Therapeutic Potential of Chasing Wind Umbrellas for Synovial Diseases
5, Associate Professor Wu, Zhikun, Guizhou University of Chinese Medicine,
Topic: The Name Research of “Jade Dragon Materia Medica”
6, Yan, Bingzhou, President, Wenguan Industrial Development Co., Ltd., Liaoning, China
Topic: The nutritional Substances & Medicinal Use of Wenguan Fruits (Xantboceras sorbiflia Bunge)
7, Associate Professor Liu, Yuchen, Guizhou University of Chinese Medicine
Topic: Application of Bimolecular Labeling Method in Genetic Relationship & Identification of Medicinal Licorice Family
8, Zhang, Qiang, Dean, Zhang’s Burn Center, China
Topic: Clinical Study of Stem Cell’s Self-In-situ-repairing Ability for Burns through TCM Treatment
Lecture Hall B
1:30pm-3:30pm (Multi-disciplinary treatments of shoulder inflammation and shoulder complex syndromes, 30 minutes per keynote speaker)
Masters of Ceremony: Dr. Yang, Jia, Dr. Zhou, Ming
1, Chen, Edwin, Chiropractor & acupuncturist
2, Ouyang, Guang Acupuncturist, TCM Orthopedic Specialist
3, Zhang, Tong acupuncturist, Tuina Specialist
3:30 pm – 3:50 pm Break
3:50 pm-5:30pm (10 minutes per keynote speaker)
Masters of Ceremony: Dr. Zhao, Guangwei, Dr. Shi, Chengguang
1, Dr. Yang Wei, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine Affiliated Hospital – Shuguang Hospital,
Topic: Characteristics and Advantages of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Diagnosis and Treatments of Anorectal Diseases
2. Zhang, Zhanzong, Dean, Dawei Hospital of TCM, Beijing, China
Topic: Treasured Methods from TCM Classics for Cancer Treatment
3, Liu, Jinxian, Director of Department of Rehabilitation, Guangzhou TCM Hospital Tianhe District,
Topic: Clinical Observation of 50 Cases of Lumbar Disc Herniation Treated by Spinal Nine-needle Therapy
4, Yang, Jinhua, Dean of Beijing International Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Research Institute,
Topic: He Mai Style Treatment for Neck & Shoulder Syndrome.
5, Mei, Yunhua, Director, Hanfang Clinic of Chinese Medicine, Shenzhen, China
Topic: Mei’s Three-Plus-One Therapy for Gout Rheumatism
6, Liu, Lugao, Former Dean, Worker’s Hospital For Food Manufacture & Distribution Industries, Anda City, China ,
Topic: Dan Pills – A Treasure of Traditional Chinese Medicine
7, Feng, Xiaoche, Physician, the First Affiliated Hospital, Guangxi University Of TCM, Guangxi, China
Topic: Monism of Qi & Acupuncture Treatment
8. Wang, Lisheng, Professor, College of Chinese Herbology, Guangzhou University of TCM
Topic: Separation and identification of specific ingredients in Buyanghuanwu decoction with erythrocyte membrane binding assay, solid phase extraction and UPLC-QTOF-MS