Welcome to the American Association of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture! We are so excited to have you join us in our mission to promote Chinese Medicine and better serve the general public. As an AACMA member, you will enjoy the member benefits below.
1. Attend CEU classes 6-10 times each year at a discounted rate of $30 per session (non-members pay $180-$200).
2. Receive a member discount on your purchase of malpractice insurance offered by MIEC.
3. Stay informed of CEUs and receive current updates regarding acupuncture legislation, insurance and academic development.
4. Enjoy a free listing of your service on AACMA’s website for patients to search.
5. Participate in inspiring academic discussions, obtain free professional advice, and make friends with other colleagues through recreational activities in your district.
6. Attend engaging lectures on our WeChat group, which are scheduled once or twice a month.
Primary Members: Members who hold the US acupuncture license and agree with and are willing to follow AACMA’s bylaws are eligible to apply for Primary Membership.
Student Members: For students who are studying in Chinese Medicine colleges and universities anywhere in the U.S. and agree with AACMA’s bylaws are eligible to apply for the Student Membership.
Honorary Members: Those who agree with AACMA’s bylaws and follow them, meet high ethical standards, and support the Chinese Medicine profession are all eligible to become Honorary Members.
Important Note: For all of the above members, if anyone who commits a crime in any form, he/she will automatically lose his/her membership, AACMA will never bear any obligation or legal responsibility relating to such criminal conduct.